Ringworm, which is caused by fungus, can affect and infect every part of your body, especially the area which is moist and damp. Ringworm takes different name on affecting different parts of the body. Athlete’s foot is a type of ringworm that affects the feet.
Which part of the feet is more prone to disease and what happens?
The part between your toe nail is the home of fungus. The area between the toes is always warm and wet which becomes the home of the microorganism. Under the moist condition, they start infecting the area and it termed as Athletes’ foot. The skin becomes thick and scaly and sometimes it can form crusts and break.
What steps should you take to stay prevented from the fungus?
These infections can spread from one person to another easily. If you walk in public bathrooms, swimming pool, locker room, bathroom on bare foot, you will be attacked by the fungus immediately. In order to stay protected,
- You have to wear a shoe when you walk out
- Use a bathroom shoe when you walk into a public place
- Keep your house clean by using a disinfectant
- Wear slipper or flip flop when you are walking on moist place
- If you are infected, clean your feet and apply medicine for a quick cure
- When you notice that you have Athlete’s foot, do not neglect, contact your doctor immediately and seek proper medical advice.
- Take help of ringworm cream named Phytozine, it will help you remove ringworm from any part of the body.